Friday, January 04, 2008

escape

if i could, i would
i would run as far as my legs would let me
i would look back
i would fret knowing no grace live there
i would wail having no one to love or love me
i would never forget what i left
i would forget what i never left
i would never stop running

scared i would be
hate i would feel
love i would never feel

turmoil my soul
lost my soul
silent my soul

- - - -

1st Timothy
18Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight, 19holding on to faith and a good conscience. Some have rejected these and so have shipwrecked their faith. 20Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.


I am very conscious of the opportunity I have to make a shipwreck of my faith. I am in deep prayer that He keep my rudder steady and sails in good form.

No comments: