Monday, October 08, 2007

Update

This is an update from Anna, please continue to pray for the Carter family.

Dear Friends,
Thank you all for the rich outpouring of prayers and support, my family and I are truly grateful! Many of you have asked what you can do, thank you. At this moment, the only thing I would ask you to do is to continue to pray for Will's life, as you have been doing so faithfully. Thank you! He is in stable condition, praise the Lord! But we are still waiting for the swelling in his brain to go down. The staff at the hospital shared that this is just a waiting game. So we are waiting, and hoping for a miracle. This web link has been set up so you can keep up to date with Will's status, send messages, etc.
I pray that someday that you will all get the amazing privilege of meeting and spending time with my brother, Will. And when you do, be prepared to laugh till your stomach is in knots, because he is the funniest kid I know.
Please check the website above for continued updates, as I will probably not be flooding your inbox anymore this week. Thanks again, for your prayers! Thanks for interceding on behalf of Will's life, to a God who is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine!
Truly grateful for all of you!
Anna

No comments: