Saturday, October 06, 2007

request

this is from someone in our community, anna carter who has moved to Spain recently- here are her words, please pray.

Dear Friends,
Please pray for my brother Will, who was in a serious car accident
last night. He is in cricitcal condition at North Fulton Hospital in
Atlanta, With serious brain trauma, and will know more of his
condition in the next 2 days. I am flying home tomorrow. Please,
please, please pray that God would protect his brain, that he would
heal him, that bring him out of this alive!! I would SOOOO appreciate
your prayers of intercession and prayers for healing and life!! They
would mean the world to me! Please pray that the Lord would use this
for his glory, that he would even use this to draw my brother Andrew
to Himself.
With great love and gratefulness,
anna

No comments: