Sunday, June 03, 2007

J Hi Band

Hey I just wanted to make a short comment today on the worship time. It rocked. J-Hi band is very cool. What is cooler to me is that they are a "product" of some "younger then me" people pouring their lives into them. Sherdonna, Todd, Anthony and Wes among others.

We are rarely too young to be giving it away. If you have been a Christian more then a year, and have been discipled, you have some gift to impart to others. Haven't been discipled? Call Matt or James or Lauren and they will hook you up.

One more note: I was really touched last night at the service about God's heart for people to know Him. The two services today each had their moments for me. I want to encourage you to occasionally come to more then one service. Maybe a Saturday night with a casual friend and then go to dinner. Then come back Sunday to be with The Gathering and 10:45. Reason: Sometimes you need more. I find sometimes worship is like a two day vacation. I just get there and have to leave. A second helping could be helpful.

Maybe Night of Worship will help, but, and it is just a thought, I encourage you to make the call and ask someone....they will probably say "no"...but it never hurts to ask. Blessings

No comments: