Sunday, August 05, 2007

Dancing Generation

I thought I might post as I have not seen any for a bit here. I just returned from London and Mumbai with a beautiful team of young adults. We blessed and were blessed. Jeff Wreyford had the pleasure of leading worship along with Eric Gilbert. Jeff had the joy of leading on "One Way" and "Dancing Generation."

Our Indian brothers and sisters worship in an exuburant way, to say the least. They took us to a new place even as Jeff led and took them to a new place. One special moment was the inspiration to mix the bands, some Indians and some Americans. It was powerful. A taste of heaven.

I encourage you to pick up both songs to listen to. Not necessarily songs we would use at Perimeter, but I think it good to expand the musical borders at least personally so we can, with joy, experience woship like our brothers and sisters do in India. They blessed us.

No comments: